Saturday, July 28, 2012

NIECES, NEPHEW, AND HATS (of course)!

How very fun to see my hats on some of my most favorite people in the whole world!  These are my brothers three children who live in Dillinham, a small town in Western Alaska where they mush dogs, raise chickens and turkeys, put up loads of wild salmon for the winter and enjoy life to the fullest!

AIMEE

My cutie patootie niece Aimee in her Curlycue Hat (see post #1), holding her cat, Mittens, who appears to be almost as big as she is!  My only issue is that the hat covers her GORGEOUS red curly hair!!!

 ALETHIA

Alethia, another of my beautiful nieces, wearing her summer hat...I see that I placed the flower in the wrong spot, I was thinking it would be worn on the other side so the seam would be to the back, will remember this from now on!  It looks great on her regardless!

Another of Alethia, with her puppy not fighting her this time.  She looks great in this hat if I do say so myself ;)

JACOB

My handsome nephew Jake in his "summer hat", it may be just a little big, I suggested to his mom that he could push it back and wear it like a slouchy until he grows into it.  Either way, I think he looks fabulous.  This sure is a patient kitty to pose for each of these pictures!

Now I can't wait to make them somemore...back to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment