Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CURLYCUE HAT

I've been kind of uncomfortable posting my crocheted creations on facebook knowing that not all my friends on facebook are interested.  So I decided the thing to do is create a blog just for my crochet projects so that those who are interested can take a look if they so choose.  I will be sharing my finished projects and maybe some of the trials along the way.  Whenever I use someone elses pattern I will share a link to it.
Below I will post my first ever original creation, that's not to say there is no other like it on the web but just that I didn't deliberately copy anyone else's or use a pattern:
 This is the Curlycue Classic, my first "original" design.
 The Curlycue Pastel
...and the Curlycue Rosy

2 comments:

  1. These look really cool kdis. and look, you already have one follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore them! The first one and the l last one are my favorites! Those two are done in colors I like, but the actual design of all three is awesome! I'm all grown up and I'd wear them without a doubt! Such cute ideas! The curls and flowers are a combo i haven't seen used and I'm loving them! Then the frilly base is so sweet! Good job on your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete